Wednesday, May 15, 2013

5 Years

Five years ago today, Grammie was taken to the hospital and we wondered if she would live long.  It is hard to believe that it has been this long.  I was reflecting this morning about all that has happened and it is quite a list.

In the family:
There has been one marriage (Ben)
There have been 6 kids born
Audie's had 2 graduations
Maria graduated from nursing school
4 Grandkids graduated from High School

Me:
I've worked in 4 different schools
Continued to battle headaches
Earned my teaching degree
Made lots of quilts
Watched lots of I Love Lucy episodes with Grammie
Watched Secondhand Lions at least 3 times with Grammie
Read Grammie 5 1/2 of the 7 Harry Potter books


There have been lots of other things in my life and the rest of the family.  Looking back, I wonder if I had known then what I know now would I have done things differently.  I certainly don't regret the time I've spent there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment