Tuesday, May 21, 2013

It's Only Tuesday?

I ask this question as I have been fairly productive this week and it seems like I've had more than 3 days in which to get things done. 

Sunday
-Went to church
-Took a nap
-Repotted a plant

Monday
-Went to work
-Went to Grammie & Pa's
-Got the oil changed in my car
-Pick up prescription meds
-Skyped with Dennis

Tuesday
-Got gas for the car
-Went to work (got to play basketball while I was at lunch recess)
-Went to get my mail and pick up my new Kindle Fire
-Went to Les Schwab to get the air pressure in my tires checked
-Got a haircut
-Started dinner (baked mac & cheese)
-Took care of some old plants that had died
-Cleaned out my car trunk
-Replaced rear brake light
-Ate dinner
-Make 30 pumpkin muffins
-Typed this post

No comments:

Post a Comment